Liz Walden: Director
Liz has managed all areas of direct response marketing and has been responsible for large-scale new start-ups, and the development and running of of substantial direct insurance businesses over the years. Key skills and experience are shown below.
- Track record of creating innovative businesses, brands and products; with unparalleled experience in launching successful direct distribution life insurance businesses into the Australian market-place.
- Proven ability to set strategic direction; targeting business opportunities in underserved markets and tapping the potential to create strategically aligned marketing relationships and products.
- Extensive experience developing insurance programmes to generate a risk-free income stream for third parties; bringing together underwriters and prospects, negotiating commissions and agreements, managing tender processes, developing product, policy documents and marketing material through to running outsourced telemarketing and sales teams, back-end administration and customer service.
- Detailed understanding of the insurance industry and its compliance requirements with a technical oversight orientation; setting and documenting clear accountability for in-house and outsourced providers, establishing requirements and managing risk and results against KPIs.
- Proven financial accountability; managing significant media budgets and large teams with end to end responsibility for all aspects of the direct marketing chain.
- Excellent digital and above the line direct marketing experience, with a keen understanding of success in the direct insurance marketing arena; specialising in multi-channel and direct distribution strategy and end-to-end implementation of marketing programmes that deliver cost-effective, high quality leads and brand value.
- Demonstrated ability to develop value simultaneously across a wide range of insurance brands, each with a different brand creation footprint and niche within the highly competitive insurance industry.
- Highly consultative leadership style practiced at coaching and mentoring staff and aligning the needs of stakeholders across diverse teams to leverage resources and drive strong business outcomes.