With a focus on life, general, and pet insurance, services provided by Liz include strategic business and marketing consultancy, marketing management, and creative services.
Since 2014, in addition to consulting projects, Liz has created and implemented two online businesses Pet Professional Insurance and Pet ID Tag. Liz continues to manage and develop these businesses, as well as Petsecure Pet Insurance, with focus on sales, distribution and marketing (digital and above the line).
Liz Walden: Director
Liz has managed all areas of direct response marketing and has been responsible for large-scale new start-ups, and the development and running of of substantial direct insurance businesses over the years. Key skills and experience are shown below.
- Track record of creating innovative businesses, brands and products; with unparalleled experience in launching successful direct distribution life insurance businesses into the Australian market-place.
- Proven ability to set strategic direction; targeting business opportunities in underserved markets and tapping the potential to create strategically aligned marketing relationships and products.
- Extensive experience developing insurance programmes to generate a risk-free income stream for third parties; bringing together underwriters and prospects, negotiating commissions and agreements, managing tender processes, developing product, policy documents and marketing material through to running outsourced telemarketing and sales teams, back-end administration and customer service.
- Detailed understanding of the insurance industry and its compliance requirements with a technical oversight orientation; setting and documenting clear accountability for in-house and outsourced providers, establishing requirements and managing risk and results against KPIs.
- Proven financial accountability; managing significant media budgets and large teams with end to end responsibility for all aspects of the direct marketing chain.
- Excellent digital and above the line direct marketing experience, with a keen understanding of success in the direct insurance marketing arena; specialising in multi-channel and direct distribution strategy and end-to-end implementation of marketing programmes that deliver cost-effective, high quality leads and brand value.
- Demonstrated ability to develop value simultaneously across a wide range of insurance brands, each with a different brand creation footprint and niche within the highly competitive insurance industry.
- Highly consultative leadership style practiced at coaching and mentoring staff and aligning the needs of stakeholders across diverse teams to leverage resources and drive strong business outcomes.